Monday, November 22, 2010

Amazing Grace


Hymn of the day:

Although there are different versions to this beautiful hymn, these words to Amazing Grace are what we have found to be most common. In recent times, Amazing Grace seems to be a song which many of us can relate to as the United States, and the world, go through great changes. Although I have been online with this site for a few years, I am now pledging this page to the loss of those who have gone on before us, as well as to all of the families whose lives have been stricken from their losses. In addition, this page, along with this wonderful CD offer below, is extended to those who have simply lost a love one during lifes' journey or for those who are simply walking the good red road.

Perhaps from these words and the healing medicine of music we are featuring below, this song will offer you some kind of some kind of inspirational comfort when reflecting back on memories, or dealing with current times while simply getting through life on lifes' own terms. I know it does for me. It appears the words to Amazing Grace and its' melody are very powerful in many ways...and its power heavily touches so many of us around the globe today.

NAMA Nominated Recording Artist and Flutist, Charles Littleleaf, delivers an emotionally compelling performance of Amazing Grace on his Award Winning CD release, "Ancient Reflections". Littleleaf's world-renown song is by far one of the most moving renditions of Amazing Grace ever to touch your heart. Don't miss it in it's entirety.

Amazing Grace

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.


The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.


Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
a life of joy and peace.


When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.


"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

I pray for the amazing grace of God to be a reality for you. God's grace flows and covers us. We do not deserve all that He gives and does for us but He loves us enough to forgive us all the sins we have or ever will commit. Can you imagine giving your child so that a thankless lot can have the chance to love forever with the most High God. I look at my son and am totally blown away by the depths of God's
love. I really would struggle with sacrificing my son...how about you?
If you would like to know a love like this...all you have to do is ask. If you would like to accept Christ as your savior email me and I can answer your questions.

Lord,

Thank you for Your grace and unconditional love. Being Your daughter has brought me such joy and I pray this joy for all. God, please, let us be Your hands and feet. Show us how we may be light to others and to share Your grace.

Lord, help us to keep a heart of thanksgiving throughout the year. We lift the sick, lonely, orphaned, widowed, and those in dispare, to You. We ask that You lay Your hands on us and let us feel Your love and healing touch.

Go with us tomorrow and keep us safe.

In Your Son's Name,

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Sweet Pea's Designs