Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Will Enter His Gates


Scripture Verses of Thanksgiving in the Old Testament
1 Chronicles 16:8
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

1 Chronicles 16:35
Cry out, "Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise."

1 Chronicles 29:13
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.

Daniel 2:23
"I thank and praise you, O God of my fathers: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king."

Jonah 2:9
But I, with a song of thanksgiving, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. Salvation comes from the LORD."

Thanksgiving Verses in the Book of Psalm
Psalms of Thanksgiving (NIV)
Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

Psalm 30:12
that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.

Psalm 35:18
I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise you.

Psalm 75:1
We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks, for your Name is near; men tell of your wonderful deeds.

Psalm 95:2
Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.

Psalm 100:4
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

Psalm 118:19
Open for me the gates of righteousness; I will enter and give thanks to the LORD.

Psalm 118:21
I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation.

Keep A Gratitude Journal
A Personal Log of Thanksgivings

One way to deepen your relationship with God, and give yourself a happier life, is to keep a journal of all the wonderful things you have to be grateful for. Taking the time to write down your blessings is a great way to show yourself the reasons to be happy, and it gives you something to look back on in times of sadness or weariness so that you may see that even when you feel lonely, God is with you.

Songs of Thanksgiving
For The Fruits of This Creation

I Will Enter His Gates
Let All Things Now Living
My Gratitude Now Accept, O God
We Gather Together
We Thank You, Lord
more songs of thanksgiving...

Enter His Gates Lyrics

Verse
Enter His gates with thanksgiving
and enter His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him for He's worthy

and bless His holy name.

Bridge
When I come in the house of the Lord,
I will serve Him with gladness
for He's done so much for me.
I get excited every time I praise Your name,
when I think of how He set me free.

Chorus
I just can't stop clapping my hands.
I just can't stop stomping my feet.
I just can't stop shouting Your name,
praising the Lord, Lord.

Vamp

Sopranos
I can't stop it,
I can't stop it,
I can't stop it,
praising the Lord.

Altos
Clapping my hands,
stomping my feet,
I just can't stop praising the Lord.

Tenors
When I think about what He's done for me,
I just can't stop praising the Lord.

Chorus

Just a little help for those of you struggling with being thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Sweet Pea's Designs