Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lord, I'm Amazed By You


Hymn of the day:

You dance over me
While I am unaware
You sing all around
But I never hear the sound

Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
How You love me

How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me

How wide, O how wide Lord
How deep, O how deep Lord
How great, O how great
Is Your love for me

Lord I'm amazed, amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed, amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed, amazed by You
How You love me

Although not a hymn in the the traditional since, this song blows me away. Everytime I hear of sing this song my heart swells to over flowing...my cup runneth over.

I apologize for missing a few days but my computer needed a healing.

I have spent a few days with a stomach virus ans during that time I had some precious time with my Daddy in heaven. I like to think He orchastrates these times so that He can spend some quality time with me. As some of you might have quessed, I have a very vivid imagination but this only serves to draw me closer to Him.

I know God enjoys us, delights in us, and sometimes even disappointed in us but He is never amazed by us. Have you ever thought about that? Nothing we can do, say, or even think can surprise or amaze Him. We, on the other hand, should be amazed by Him. We should be amazed at His grace, His creation, and most of all His Love. When there is no one else that you feel loves you....He does. No matter what we think we have done that has caused us not to be loved...He does. The greatest thing is that when you let Him love you it will be clear that there are many who love you, too.
Do you know His Love? If you would like to just email me and I can answer any questions you may have.

I am adding a famous piece of artwork that shows Daniel in the Lions' Den. Look carefully at the lions faces and Daniel's humble stance. He had complete faith in God.




Dear Sweet Heavenly Father,

Go with us tomorrow as we attend our various church services tomorrow. Lord, fill our hearts with You. Bless our time in worship and fellowship. Watch over us as we go thru our week, may we be Your hands and feet.

We are amazed by You and may we always be. It delights my heart to think of You singing and dancing over me. Please, let all who read this feel that amazement.

In Your Son's Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Sweet Pea's Designs